Finding joy in the little things.
I love the way he is holding her head. Very sweet!
That is so sweet! I had a great time today! I'm glad I could help.
Awww...does it get any sweeter that that?
That is really cute! And nice job snapping a photo before waking him up!
What a perfect moment to capture!
Oh my...would he like to date one of my daughters in a few years. What a nice kid!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love the way he is holding her head. Very sweet!
That is so sweet! I had a great time today! I'm glad I could help.
Awww...does it get any sweeter that that?
That is really cute! And nice job snapping a photo before waking him up!
What a perfect moment to capture!
Oh my...would he like to date one of my daughters in a few years. What a nice kid!
Post a Comment