Jack read the entire Fisher Price catalog several times through while he ate dinner. I loved his expressions as he studied the different toys. He was quiet and thoughtful while he looked at the pictures and when he was done he showed me his favorites. Can you guess what they were? Yep, cars and trucks.
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Our studious Jack
Jack read the entire Fisher Price catalog several times through while he ate dinner. I loved his expressions as he studied the different toys. He was quiet and thoughtful while he looked at the pictures and when he was done he showed me his favorites. Can you guess what they were? Yep, cars and trucks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
My children so the same thing with each toy catalog we get. They will look everything through then com show me what they want!
What a good reader!
I especially love the expression on his face in the picture in the middle. Very cute!
I love the pictures of him and I love his expressions too! He is so cute!
these are GREAT! I love them.
Post a Comment