It is birthday season at our house and Jack could not be happier.
Birthday season started with my birthday on the 29th of September.Both of the kids got handfuls of frosting from my Wegmans, yummy pumpkin shaped happy birthday cake.
Then we move on to my brother-in-law Mike's birthday on the 2nd of October and then to our nephew Joshua's birthday on the 5th.
Ryan's birthday is next. We were the same age all of last week but now he is back to being old:)

Jack loved his Dad's happy birthday cake the best. The morning after Ryan's birthday, I found Jack in the kitchen jumping up and down in front of the cake on the counter chanting, "happy birthday cake. happy birthday cake. happy birthday cake." He loves a good cake just like his mom.



10 comments:
Now this isn't one of those deals where you gave him cake for breakfast, like you did with the cookies a couple months ago?? Those were cute pictures. And the story - "Cookies?" "No. Eggs."
that is what I do when I see chocolate birthday cake in the morning. Happy birthday to you both!
Happy Birthday for all of October! Those cakes looked yummy!
Happy Birthday. Anything from Wegmans completes the day in my opinion.
happy birthday to Ryan. I'm not sure how we missed that special day. We obviously were not invited to the party.
Happy Birthday to all of you! :)
those cakes look so yummy- now i need to have some cake! I hoep you both had great birthdays!
What a loser friend I am that I missed your birthday! Happy belated birthday, anyway! xoxo
cake is a food group, right? If you can eat it for dessert, why not for breakfast? It's all part of the same 24 hours...
Post a Comment