Monday, April 13, 2009

My House Smells Like Vomit

I had great plans to get up this morning and post the cute Easter pictures. Alas, Jack woke up at 8 this morning standing at the gate throwing up and saying, "Mommy, I hurt." (He must be really sick if he is calling me Mommy.)

I've spent the morning doing laundry, cleaning the carpet, doing more laundry and trying not to vomit myself. My overactive gag reflex has been tested to its limit.

I hope to get to the Easter pictures soon and my apologies to anyone we saw yesterday. I had no idea Jack would spend the day after church and Easter sick. I guess it is finally his turn.

Hope he feels better soon.

7 comments:

April said...

What kind of super-bug is this thing! Is no one immune?? I am hiding. We haven't had it yet. I know our turn is coming.

k1 said...

Ew. No fun. Don't you hate it when sickness and holidays coincide?

carla said...

hope he gets better soon.

Jodie said...

I so hope he feels better soon! This thing is nasty. I just keep praying we can avoid the vomit part of it. Blah!

Anna said...

Oh noooo! Ugh. I am so sorry. Hope it's all better very soon.

Deborah said...

Yuck for you. Hope it leaves your house soon.

Sarah said...

I'm so sorry! We've had a little bit of everything here. Hope it passes quickly!