Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Did you think to pray?

Now that Jack attends Primary as a full-fledged Sunbeam he gets to attend Primary Activities.


He attended his first activity while Ryan and I were on the island.


My mom told me he was given a prayer rock ( a rock that you put on your pillow so that you will remember to say your prayers each night) which made me slightly nervous since Jack has a pretty good arm and I was anticipating broken windows. However, when I got home, I saw that it was a small rock, the size of a quarter, with the letter "P" written on it.



This is what he does with it . . .


He picks it up and hits himself in the head saying, "Uh oh, I forgot something. I need to say a prayer."

And Repeat . . .


And Repeat. . .


I am pretty sure that is not what the Primary Presidency had in mind.

No comments: