Thursday, April 1, 2010

Loving Rochester

Lilac Festival
4th of July at the Pulley's House
Our House
Strong National Museum of Play
Abbott's Custard
Dinosaur BBQ
Ryan gets to walk to work
Beautiful summer and fall
Our GREAT friends
Wegmans

These are just a few of the reasons why I am happy to remain in Rochester.

And I will add one more to the list.


I get to have my same, wonderful, most favorite OB deliver the third and last Shelton baby in early October.


Icing on the cake.


No joke, I promise.

16 comments:

Becca said...

Woohoo! I'm due in October too! Ours is due on the 17th.

Nancy said...

Congratulations! I COMPLETELY understand how keeping your OB is so important and makes you happy.

carla said...

congratulations!!! i'm so excited for you.

Seleta said...

Congrats! So excited For all the wonderful things going on in your life!

Max Power said...

Congratulations!!!!

Joanna said...

SO HAPPY for you all! That is great news.

Jodie said...

Thanks a lot. I was a complete basket case already before I read this. Now I'm sobbing....happy tears, of course! I am so happy for you all! Congratulations!!

Deborah said...

Oh, wow! I wish I had read this before the baptism so I could have congratulated you in person! I am so happy you are staying.

Hannah said...

Hurray! I am so excited for you!

Anna said...

Yay Dr. F! Congrats to you! And thanks for the reminder that Rochester isn't so bad after all.

Amanda said...

Congrats! There is seriously something in the water in the 3rd Ward. It'll be great to have you guys stay so we get to enjoy you more and see this next spunky little Shelton come October!

Dawn said...

Congrats! It must be so fun knowing where you will be for awhile! And knowing that Ryan is finally done! I hope that this pregnancy will go well for you!

Katy said...

Ooh - Amy, congratulations!! So happy for you and Ryan and Jack and the soon-to-be big sister Addy!

kelly said...

Yeah for the new baby club. The third ward is giving birth to the next round of little friends. How exciting, so happy for you!

Heather Jewell said...

Hooray! A new baby is so exciting. I'm glad you guys get to stay in Rochester as well. We sure miss Wegmans!

The Cecil Clan said...

Sorry I'm a little slow at checking blogs - but congratulations!!!! I'm so happy for you! Three is a perfect number I think!