Jack was very excited to go to the Helicopter Hospital this morning for my ultrasound.
We were talking about Daddy's helicopter work. (Jack would be sad to know that Ryan does not really have anything to do with the helicopters that land on top of the hospital.)
I told Jack that Daddy would be wearing a hat when we saw him and blue pajamas.
Jack laughed and told me I was silly.
We were talking about Daddy's helicopter work. (Jack would be sad to know that Ryan does not really have anything to do with the helicopters that land on top of the hospital.)
I told Jack that Daddy would be wearing a hat when we saw him and blue pajamas.
Jack laughed and told me I was silly.

This was right before the start of the 2 HOUR long ultrasound. Yes, 2 HOURS. It was way too long but the kids and parents survived. Having a brand new technician did not help things move any faster.
And at the end we found out that everything is looking good and that we will most likely bring the baby home from the hospital in
pink.
And at the end we found out that everything is looking good and that we will most likely bring the baby home from the hospital in
pink.





16 comments:
Wohoo! Congrats! I was thinking about you guys this morning with a tinge of jealousy because I'm starting to get anxious for Wednesday. Looks like girls are the trend for the ward. Will I be breaking that trend or keeping with it? Can't wait to see another little Addy around!
Congrats Amy! That is one long ultrasound though.
congratulations amy!! you make the most beautiful babies. :) cool pictures!
Yay! Perfect for Addy.
Yay! That's awesome!! I guess since you already have one of each, it probably wasn't as exciting as the previous ultrasounds, but I always love seeing the kid move, no matter what. Congrats! They won't do gender ultrasounds here until 22 weeks on the dot, so I've got another month before we find out for sure!
Oh how precious! You are such an awesome mom - I'm so glad you're having another sweet girl to love!
Excited that daphne will have a friend :) Congrats!
Congratulations!
And seriously...what is in the water!? Looks like "girl" is definitely the trend.
SO many girls! Lots of options for a guy like Calvin;) Exciting! Sisters!
Hooray! I'm glad to hear that all went well. :) And Addy will still be baby girl. Maybe her sister can be tiny girl. Congratulations!
Girl mania! Congrats!!
Congrats! That's so exciting. Hope you are doing ok.
So exciting! Congratulations.
awesome! Wow, exciting! You are back in town now? We will have to get together.
Congratulations Amy and Ryan! So exciting!
Finally back to your blog after WAY too long. Many congratulations are in order--new little girl on the way, staying in Rochester, and my goodness your kids are so much bigger and even cuter than the last time I saw them! Please come visit us in Seattle.
Post a Comment