Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Almost Done

Ryan spends his last day as an Anesthesia Resident tomorrow.

To celebrate the completion of residency, the Anesthesia Department hosted a graduation dinner on Saturday night.
Ryan and his classmates.


Ryan was the MC for the class video. I am glad that everyone else got to witness Ryan's great sense of humor. It was hilarious and I didn't even know all of the inside jokes.


Ryan and I at dinner.


4 years of a lot of sacrifice and hard work.

Glad to be staying in Rochester and moving on to the life of an attending.

Here's to lots of family dinners and bedtime routines together!



10 comments:

Joanna said...

Chris has been working 13 hour days for three weeks. I am about to die. I don't know....I know I couldn't do four years! Congratulations to you both! Yay for being done.

Heather Jewell said...

Congrats, guys! That is a long haul. Dinner times, bedtimes and a trip to Hawaii too.

Becca said...

Congrats! What a long road it is as a doctor! I'm sure you're breathing a few sighs of relief :).

kelly said...

I think there should be a dinner for the wives of medical students-bless your souls.
must feel SO good. congrats!

Anna said...

Congratulations to both of you for surviving!! How crazy is it that you're actually done?

Deborah said...

Congrats for so many things. We are so happy you are staying.

Henderson said...

Hooray, and congratulations!!

THE JACKSONS said...

Congratulations Ryan and Amy! I'm so happy and excited for you both! So glad things are going well and that you will be spending more time together as a family! :-)

Yolanda said...

Yes! We're almost done too. Now to see if we really do see our husbands more. For me this will be a test. I've gone so long with so little husband I'm wondering how it will be.:)

Yolanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.