Btw, I hear Oct 5th is the most popular birthday in the States. And it is the bday of my friend (and multi-year roommate) from college, too. Cool - I'd never forget her birthday then, you know- if she decides to hang in there all the way to scheduled eviction date!
Wow, I would love to have my babies scheduled months in advance! I am jealous. Mine are always very late, which I think is pretty rude when I have already been patient for nine months. If you need a good Gaelic name no one can pronounce, let me know.
You can name her Jackie, then all your kids can have that "aaa" sound in their name. It comes in handy later when wanting to yell or get their attention. Just say "aaaa" and they should all come running. :)
8 comments:
I vote for Emma Monet or Olivia or Lily....
Congratulations by the way. :)
Is Petey an option?? ;)
Btw, I hear Oct 5th is the most popular birthday in the States. And it is the bday of my friend (and multi-year roommate) from college, too. Cool - I'd never forget her birthday then, you know- if she decides to hang in there all the way to scheduled eviction date!
Wow, I would love to have my babies scheduled months in advance! I am jealous. Mine are always very late, which I think is pretty rude when I have already been patient for nine months.
If you need a good Gaelic name no one can pronounce, let me know.
Heather cracks me up. Have you considered Fanny?
yeah! Please let me know if you need someone to watch the kids! You know Nora would jump at the chance for a sleepover!
10-5-10 sounds like a lovely birthdate!!
My personal name favorites right now are Riley Jo, Mayson, Miranda, Hadley, Isabelle, Gracie....okay, I'll stop now. I also like Heather's idea.
You can name her Jackie, then all your kids can have that "aaa" sound in their name. It comes in handy later when wanting to yell or get their attention. Just say "aaaa" and they should all come running. :)
Lurlene?
Post a Comment