Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Good thing only one week left

or I may lose my temper.

If one more person rubs my belly or asks me if I am having twins, I may be very unkind in my response. I've been thinking of rude things to say all day. You are warned.


I have never been so cranky as during this pregnancy, so be kind to me this last week and we will all be happier. (Ryan thanks you in advance too).



Stay tuned for pictures of our extreme nesting project. It is mostly done.

4 comments:

Jodie said...

I promise not to touch your belly, ask if you are having twins or do anything to irritate you. :) Are you up for company on Friday? I'd love to see you. Can I bring lunch? Do you want to go out to lunch?

Today is your birthday and I hope it is great!!

k1 said...

Those are the same people who call H1 a "he" even when she is wearing pink. Don't pay any attention to them.

Sending lots of birthday wishes your way!

kelly said...

is that like extreme nesting makeovers? they should make a show out of that. nesting is real.

and k1- peeps used to do the same to me, those were the same people who touched me and asked all the annoying questions.
hang in the amy. light at the end of the tunnel!

Mary said...

You poor girl. I got a lot of that while pregnant with Clara. It's very annoying!!