Look who is so excited to move up from Kindergarten to First Grade!!!!
(this was right after they called his name to recognize him as moving up.)
Singing the Itsy Bitsy Spider in English and Espanol.
Jack and his reading and writing teacher, Mrs. Matela. I was able to volunteer weekly in her class and loved watching all of the kids learn and grow over the year. She is wonderfully patient and kind.
Mr. Padron was the best kindergarten teacher. He was thrilled with Jack's passion for airplanes and learning. He found ways to engage with Jack on his level that were wonderful. Jack loved Mr. Padron and had a great year.
Outside the school. I love that his school sits on the home site of Frederick Douglas and that they have a Frederick Douglas Club that puts on plays and has a speech competition. Here's hoping that one of my kids will want to participate in this club.
Looking forward to 1st Grade with a summer full of fun first!



2 comments:
Congratulations Jack! You look so grown up singing that song. I am proud of you. You did a fantastic job in kindergarten!
Big boy!
Post a Comment