We took these pictures just before the Christmas thaw.

"Wow, look at that." This is Jack's current favorite phrase. He uses it daily, especially when riding in the car. Or in this case, riding on a sled.

Jack LOVES trees. (Well if you translated it into "Jackese" it is pronounced twee with multiple changes in pitch as you say the word.) Everywhere we go, he points out trees and loves to touch them. A budding Arborist maybe?

Just have to point out that it is the woman who is 8 months pregnant pulling the toddler around the backyard.





6 comments:
Amy, I am so excited that you are blogging! Good for you for caving to social pressure. Does this mean instead of visiting teaching I can just check your blog? I love the sacrament comment; Savy yells "more" louder and louder everytime they walk past.
I love how the colors pop against the blue background.
Cracks me up that you are pulling while the hubby has the hard job of taking the picture.
Heather, I totally think checking and commenting on people's blogs should count for visiting teaching. Elder Ballard told us to Blog why not make it count for visiting teaching too.
Amy and Heather are slackers, but Ryan is the biggest slacker of all!
Oh April you are too funny. Amy I love the pictures. I know I see how big Jack is every week, but I still can't believe how big he is. He is darling.
Post a Comment