Sunday, January 20, 2008

Why am I always pregnant when I visit Sandusky?

So, my husband turned to me yesterday and said, last weekend was more fun. Apparently, cleaning out the kids closet and going through baby clothes is not his idea of a good time. So, what did we do last weekend? We drove 5.5 hours to spend the weekend at an indoor water park with our fun friends, the Bodells, from Chicago. We miss our former neighbors and loved spending time chatting, playing games and swimming. The two pregnant women really loved the weightless feeling of swimming.
I have to point out that Lindsey cut my husband's hair and I am so happy for him to finally have a great haircut. We miss her monthly visits to our house with clippers in hand. However, the tub at the hotel may never be the same.
Ice Cream Belly
Water slide. After this, Jack went down alone and we caught him at the bottom. What a grownup kid. He would squeal with delight with arms outstretched.


I agree with Lindsey about this picture. It looks like Jack has a dark hair toupee.


So to truly enjoy Sandusky, I recommend not going when pregnant. I missed out on all the water slides this time and the last time we went to Sandusky I was pregnant with Jack and missed out on all of the fabulous roller coasters. I will someday return to this small town in Ohio to ride the famous roller coasters.

2 comments:

Deborah said...

Cute swimsuit. My first thought was why is Jack wearing a wig?

Stephanie said...

Cedar Point now has an indoor waterpark? Let me know when you're ready to go again! I won't be prego for the next year....and I'm guessing you won't be either?!...That back yard looks soooooo familiar! We took a lot of pics of Chloe at that same twee.