Finding joy in the little things.
Hilarious!!! Addy is so adorable.
OH.MY.GOSH! Amy she is DARLING!!
She is the cutest thing! I love the skirt, and she's already learning to accessorize. Oh, and Amy Swenson has a fruit hat, just for future use.
Love the pictures. I'm thinking Charro!
You should change her name to Carmen Miranda!
So cute! Will this still fit her at the end of October?
She is very, very cute!!
Oh my goodnes...this is the best thing I've seen all month!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Hilarious!!! Addy is so adorable.
OH.MY.GOSH! Amy she is DARLING!!
She is the cutest thing! I love the skirt, and she's already learning to accessorize. Oh, and Amy Swenson has a fruit hat, just for future use.
Love the pictures. I'm thinking Charro!
You should change her name to Carmen Miranda!
So cute! Will this still fit her at the end of October?
She is very, very cute!!
Oh my goodnes...this is the best thing I've seen all month!
Post a Comment