I walked outside and my face did not immediately burn because of the cold. You forget how warm 25 degrees F can feel after days of single
digit temperatures. Can't wait to start complaining that it is hot and muggy. We are ready for spring and it is only January.
7 comments:
Don't make it sound too good at home. We get great pleasure thinking about how cold it is there.
wow!! time to put on the sandals. ;) hope it gets warmer soon.
this is too funny. I just said the same thing to my mom on the phone.
Haha! Sad but true.
I keep laughing at all the reporting about how cold it will be in DC today. 30 degrees ABOVE zero! If only we could be so lucky in MN.
I guess I won't complain too much about 35-40 degrees above zero here in Seattle. (Cold is all relative I suppose) We actually have had some sun here today. Amazing for the middle of winter.
Yea, I'm pretty much over it myself. I will be glad when the ice is gone. That's got to be the worst part!!
Post a Comment