Friday, January 9, 2009

This little ballerina is


Walking


We have no pictures of the actual event but Wednesday night, Adeline took 3 steps from her mommy to her brother Jack and Daddy. Jack was giddy with laughter at Addy's success. I think he must see the two of them having a great time running races or chasing each other. This summer will be lots of fun out side.



And the best part is that Ryan was home to witness it. He missed Jack's first steps so this was pretty exciting. She still prefers to walk holding on to something or crawl but it is just a matter of time before she is fully off and running.


Adorable tutu courtesy of my wonderfully talented friend, Joanna.

11 comments:

Jayesh Patel said...

How fantastic!!! By the time summer comes to Rochester though, I'd bet she could probably drive. Lame joke I know. I know.

Susan said...

Willa says, "You go girl!" Love the tutu!

Sarah said...

I can't believe Addy is walking! It seems like just yesterday she was born and now she is walking. They grow up so fast!

Sarah

Deborah said...

Can't believe she is walking and the tutu is darling!

Heather Jewell said...

That tutu is adorable! I think my girls for sure need one of those. I cannot believe she is walking already.

Joanna said...

I needed something to make me smile today...Thank you! She is absolutely darling (as is the tutu) :)

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful ballerina our granddaughter is! Thanks for the moment!!

Katy said...

Wow - walking?! The fun just never ends now!! Look at that beautiful little girl.

nvandermeid said...

doesn't seem possible! You have the cutest kids...

Paul and Holly Domm said...

What a cutie Addie is(I love the tutu), and I just saw the pictures Ryan took for Anna-they are really beautiful!

Mary said...

She looks great. I can't believe she is that big.