Finding joy in the little things.
congratulations!!! you guys make a beautiful couple and you make some of the most beautiful babies in the world. you look beautiful in your pictures.
7 years. Congrats. I saw your pictures yesterday. I LOVE them. You all look great, but my favorite is the close up of Jack. You have a beautiful family.
Holy CRAPINOLLI (as my dad would say), those are too stinkin' cute!!! Gorgeous family, fabulous photos!
WOW 7 years! I love all of the pic as well- but my fav is the one with Jack's hands on his hips. It is great!
Awwww, the family pics are so adorable! So I'd love to hear your answer to Ryan's question.
how awesome! I love these pictures! Happy Anniversary too!
Super cute!! Those are some great pictures. You guys are really a beautiful family. Congrats on your anniversary.Erika
Post a Comment
7 comments:
congratulations!!! you guys make a beautiful couple and you make some of the most beautiful babies in the world. you look beautiful in your pictures.
7 years. Congrats. I saw your pictures yesterday. I LOVE them. You all look great, but my favorite is the close up of Jack. You have a beautiful family.
Holy CRAPINOLLI (as my dad would say), those are too stinkin' cute!!! Gorgeous family, fabulous photos!
WOW 7 years! I love all of the pic as well- but my fav is the one with Jack's hands on his hips. It is great!
Awwww, the family pics are so adorable! So I'd love to hear your answer to Ryan's question.
how awesome! I love these pictures! Happy Anniversary too!
Super cute!! Those are some great pictures. You guys are really a beautiful family. Congrats on your anniversary.
Erika
Post a Comment