
We spent a whole week in Atlanta with Ryan's sisters and their families.

We roasted marshmallows and had
S'mores.

Jack with his favorite things of the weekend. Cookies, his hat, his helicopter and Woody doll.

We helped change the landscaping at Mike and
Steph's house.

The neighbors thought we were a bunch of hillbillies when we used a rope and a truck to tear out some of the bushes.

Trying to get 5 kids under the age of 5 to pose for a picture is quite entertaining.

Jack did some working out at the indoor play gym.


Can't wait to get back down to Atlanta.
2 comments:
Loved the pics. I had a good laugh with the mental image I have of you all standing in the yard trying to yank a bush up by truck power. There's nothing wrong with a little hillbilly now and again. Glad you had such a good time at Thanksgiving!
What a great trip! I love the picture of Jack shoveling too. Nora has been doing the same over here!
Post a Comment