Tuesday, March 9, 2010

What should I do with all of my free time?

Now that Ryan accepted a job in Rochester, I no longer have to spend my days painting trim, boxing up books or worrying about where we will move. I have a lot more free time on my hands.


Any suggestions on how to fill it?

12 comments:

Unknown said...

YEA!!! YEA!!! I am super excited to hear your news!!! ALRIGHT!!! :)

Deborah said...

Fabulous. Let's celebrate. We need more info.

April said...

Par-tay! And then leisurely look at all the lovely houses for sale in Brighton! Great news Amy!

Dawn said...

I was wondering what you guys were doing! Congrats. It must be so nice to know you don't have to sell a house and move. We will be selling our house in a year and moving. Nathan will be at Duke in NC for a year then? Another move somewhere else.

Henderson said...

Congrats on staying in Rochester, that is very exciting! (And it must be awesome to be so close to finishing residency!!!)

Jodie said...

WHAT?!? I am soooo excited! I can't even begin to tell you. This is fantastic news.

k1 said...

Gasp! Hurray for decision making! That's wonderful news! My advice? Get outside in this beautiful weather while it lasts!

Anna said...

Yay for having a plan! I agree with April about how to spend your free time.

Camberly and Caleb said...

So nice to have decision finally made. How exciting.

Wende said...

Whoopee! So glad that you'll be staying in Rochester!

nvandermeid said...

Definitely, definitely, party it up. Truly a cause for celebration.

Katy said...

Oh...that's so awesome! Rock it, Amy & Ryan -nice work!!!