Monday, March 1, 2010

When will I ever learn

to keep my mouth shut.

Within 45 minutes of telling a friend that Jack was doing really well with wiping himself after using the potty. I found this.



Reality check.

At least his buns are clean and this is clean toilet paper.


3 comments:

carla said...

i'm sorry, but ha! ha! ha! ha! ha! i still don't let diego wipe his little buns because this was my bathroom every day.

nvandermeid said...

you jinxed yourself! I do it all the time too. and yes, at least the tp was clean. Definitely the silver lining here.

kelly said...

that site looks familiar...i frequently use wadded up toilet paper.
btw, you painted the tile white in your bathroom, right? I have been thinking about doing that to ours...I would love any tips or advice of you have any to give on the subject. Yours looks great.