Finding joy in the little things.
Adorable! We, too are wondering when the mercury is going to climb...
Super cute!
Awww....too cute! Seriously, your Addy and my Addy would be two peas in a pod, I do believe! Have fun in your faux-Florida for today, and in the real Florida.....whenever that trip is!
you're going somewhere warm? I am so jealous. I love these pic & love love Addy's suit.
It's getting close in Vegas! Darling swimsuits and even more darling kids!
Oh my gosh! so cute!
Too cute for words!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Adorable! We, too are wondering when the mercury is going to climb...
Super cute!
Awww....too cute! Seriously, your Addy and my Addy would be two peas in a pod, I do believe! Have fun in your faux-Florida for today, and in the real Florida.....whenever that trip is!
you're going somewhere warm? I am so jealous. I love these pic & love love Addy's suit.
It's getting close in Vegas! Darling swimsuits and even more darling kids!
Oh my gosh! so cute!
Too cute for words!
Post a Comment