Thursday, March 24, 2011

pants are not an option

Although pants always seem to be optional at our house, they are not really even a remote possibility for this little girl. Stuffing my baby into a pair of pants seems cruel. Especially when you take the pants off and you can see the pocket and stitching imprinted in her skin.


So we are all about dresses, skirts, tights and leggings at our house.
(I know, doesn't she look exactly like her dad if he were to wear a denim dress with turquoise leggings? The Shelton genes are strong in this kid.)

Speaking of her dad, look at the love she's sending him in the form of her smile and bright eyes. It's nice of her to do that once in a while since I am her clear favorite most of the time.

Looking forward to a summer of sundresses for this little one.

3 comments:

Becca said...

Wow, she is so cute! What a pudge. I wouldn't put pants on her either :).

Camberly and Caleb said...

Thanks for the disturbing mental image of Ryan in a dress.

THE JACKSONS said...

She is adorable! I like her tights and denim dress! You have super cute kids!