Tuesday, September 6, 2011

2nd Day

The second day of school could not come fast enough for Jack. He asked every day of the 3 day weekend when he could go to school again. He popped out of bed today and quickly got dressed and eagerly waited for the bus.

He again tried to give his bus driver his emergency contact information. I guess we need to tell him that he only gives it to her when she asks for it. At least she and I both got a good chuckle this morning.

Addy's reaction when Jack rode away waving, "Where is Jack going? He wants to stay with me." She is not so thrilled with the bus whisking her favorite playmate away each morning but soon she will start school herself and ballet and gymnastics. She is already planning what she will wear to her first day of school when she gets to ride the mommy bus and meet Mr. Tom. (Addy was so excited when I told her Tom's name that she said, "Tom is my favorite name." She will love school too.)

No comments: