Thursday, January 24, 2008
Jack's new favorite winter snack.
So, Jack loves walking in the snow and then watching it melt off his shoes when he returns inside. He's taken this past time to a new level. Yesterday as we were driving to the library, after walking through snow to get to the car, I heard a slurping sound coming from the back seat. At the first stoplight, I turned to see what he was sucking on. Yep, he was sucking on his shoe. I asked him what he was eating and his response, "Toe nummies." I tried to get him to stop but to no avail. He enjoyed his toe nummies again today. This may be a daily treat until the end of winter. Gross.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Just keep him away from the yellow snow.
I hear toe nummies contain a lot of fiber.
Mmmm...toe nummies. Adam is salivating just hearing about it...
Mine like the snow too...but haven't tried to eat it off their shoes. SSSSHhhhhhh! Don't give them any ideas!
Post a Comment