Yea, I'm with Mary. We came home after church on Sunday, lined up the kids on the couch and read them the riot act for their rotten behaviour. BTW You are now on my daily reads. I had put you on my google reader, but hadn't added you to my blog yet. So why the word verification?
7 comments:
Amy! My long lost friend. So great to see photos of you and your family. Thanks for sending me your blog site. Congratulations on motherhood. -Katrell
that kid is too cute. I love that story.
Joanna- Did you hear it yesterday? I think it was the loudest he has ever yelled Nummies in church.
Hehe! I think that this is the best part of sacrament. I'm sure my boy will be joining him pretty soon.
I'd love to tell you that these things don't last but alas I still can't get my almost 12 year old to be quiet. Sigh!!
Yea, I'm with Mary. We came home after church on Sunday, lined up the kids on the couch and read them the riot act for their rotten behaviour.
BTW You are now on my daily reads. I had put you on my google reader, but hadn't added you to my blog yet. So why the word verification?
I love hearing how happy he is too! I love it!
Post a Comment