Thursday, January 31, 2008

Thyphoid Jack


Jack woke up yesterday with a cold. So he snuggled with his puppy and train blankets and his puppy and monkey on the couch. The only time Jack is not running around is when he is sick and even then he still sometimes runs around and plays.


However, today he is just plain sick and looks pitiful. He was up all last night with a cough and nasty nose. Which I am sure to inherit since he slept with me and coughed in my face throughout the night.


Lucky for me, he fell asleep at 11:30 a.m. and is still asleep now at almost 4:oo p.m.
I am rested and ready for the next wave of activity.

4 comments:

April said...

Poor boy. Adam's in the same boat. He's been sleeping for quite a while now but every so often I hear him coughing up there. Jack is the cutest sick kid. I love that he's hunkered down on the couch with his animals and a sippy cup.

Deborah said...

There is something to be said for a sick child that will sleep all afternoon--Thank you, Thank you.

Anna said...

Wow! The sick, long nap. A win-lose situation. Poor baby!

Joanna said...

I know this sounds bad, but I kind of like having sick kids. Not too sick, but sick enough to rest for a minute. I agree with April he is a cute sick kid.