Wednesday, January 30, 2008

When you're helping, you're happy

We had our good friend, Kristina, and her soon to be husband, Aaron, stay with is last weekend. Jack was very helpful in preparing the house for their arrival.

Here he is contemplating the idea of using the vacuum himself. He much prefers to run away and giggle when I use it.


With his monkey cast aside, he is now ready to vacuum.

"Help with this?" This is the phrase Jack uses immediately when he spots me with the mop or the broom. He loves to sweep and mop.


Apparently cleaning makes him a little warm. When I walked back into the living room from putting away the vacuum, I found Jack like this. I only wish he had gold chains and some chest hair to make the picture more interesting:)

6 comments:

Joanna said...

I can totally photoshop in chains and hair for you if you want.:) He is too cute.

Anna said...

Can we also throw in a gold and diamong horseshoe ring?

Deborah said...

how about adding in a cigarette.

Carrie said...

Let's get Rosie & Jack together, she loves to clean and getting naked is a favorite past time of hers. That would make for interesting pictures...

Mary said...

Go borrow the pimpmobile from the Jensens. That will complete the look for sure.

Amy said...

Mary- I love that car. Nothing beats Scott's Pimp costume from Halloween and the fuzzy dice in the mirror.