Friday, May 16, 2008

Hanging Tough

So, is anyone else sad that they threw out all of their NKOTB posters now that they're making a comeback?




yeah, me neither.

5 comments:

Anna said...

I remember this awful NKOTB T-shirt someone gave me for a present in the 5th grade. I am happy to say that it was my least favorite gift that year.

April said...

I have a picture of me and my best friend from 5th grade wearing matching NKOTB shirts. If I can find it, I will post it.

Joanna said...

come on Amy...you know you love them!! I won't go into what kind of things I had with their pictures on them, but lets just say I was a fan.

carla said...

they were my first crush. i knew every word to every song they sang. i was such a nerd. but i think i'm getting old, because i just don't really care about them anymore.

Mary said...

It's pitiful to admit but I'm too old to have hit the NKOTB phase. It was interesting to watch them perfom the other day. Now I know what I missed out on.