
Ryan says I dress our children for my own enjoyment. And I can't argue that it gives me great pleasure to see my kid's cute faces accented by cute clothes. ( I love that her belly is hanging over her waste band.)

Here is the full outfit. I love the beret, her cute little skirt and her Mary Jane socks.

Adeline is less than thrilled with her hat over her face.

Thank you cute, Willa, for sharing your clothes with us.



6 comments:
The best thing about the picture of Willa is that she is 6 months old and wearing this outfit and Addy is not even 3 months old and will not fit in it anymore.
You stole my comment! It is obvious that Willa is a bit older in the same outfit. So funny. What a chunky monkey!
love the outfit. She is growing too fast. Tell Ryan that it will never stop! (dressing the kids for your own enjoyment)
Somebody's gotta dress 'em. You might as well enjoy it!
She looks just like Madeline. So cute.
I find it interesting how similar Addie and Willa look. They must be cousins! I love the complete look of the outfit, esp. the beret.
Post a Comment