Jack has a new word or phrase everyday. Some of the things he says really crack me up.
Funny thing #1: Jack walks up to me in the backyard, carrying his digger, and says "Hi. How are you?" and then proceeds to shake my hand.
Funny thing #2: I am changing his diaper and we hear an airplane fly over our house. I say, "Wow, an airplane." His response is, "Oh, gotta go," and he tries to stand up to go see the airplane out the window.
Funny thing #3: This week he loves to say, "I'm gonna get you."
Funny thing #4: Sometimes he calls me, Amy. But usually it is when Ryan is talking to me. It is very funny to hear him say, Amy.
Funny thing #5: When you ask Jack if he wants something such as a drink his response is, "YEp, sure."
He also loves to find his sister after nap time or when he wakes up in the morning. He says "Where baby girl?" and then he goes to hunt after her. When he finds her in her crib he says, "There she are."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
What a fun and exciting time for Jack (and you). I loved this period with my kids. Communication is a great thing!
I love this time when they are learning to talk and communicate. You will be SO happy to have all this written down. I keep a journal for the kids and they love to read about what they used to say. He is too cute!
My fave is funny thing #2: "Oh, gotta go." That would have cracked me up. I know it's different, but I feel like the funny things will keep coming for years - every day Kyle says something that surprises me or makes me laugh, whether it's the content reflecting the innocence of youth, or beautiful little mispronunciations, or attempting to use big words in context. What a joy, huh?!
Oh my goodness, him hunting Addy is totally adorable!
Post a Comment