Finding joy in the little things.
she's boo-tiful!! you have to submit her into a beautiful baby contest. she would totally win. happy belated halloween!
Oh....MY! That face is priceless. Who knew a goblin could be so dang cute?!
Amanda says "Ahh Addy looks so cute" I agree. What a darling picture.
So, so cute!
I love that everything is open and round on her face!
Could you just eat her up?
Addy is so cute! She has gotten so big so fast. I can't believe she is almost a year old! I can remember when she was a few days old.Sarah
That's such a great picture! She looks beautiful!
oooh! so cute, I bet she loved halloween.Erika
What a cutie! She's getting so big so fast!
I really like the lighting here! Lots of depth!Cute kid too!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
she's boo-tiful!! you have to submit her into a beautiful baby contest. she would totally win. happy belated halloween!
Oh....MY! That face is priceless. Who knew a goblin could be so dang cute?!
Amanda says "Ahh Addy looks so cute" I agree. What a darling picture.
So, so cute!
I love that everything is open and round on her face!
Could you just eat her up?
Addy is so cute! She has gotten so big so fast. I can't believe she is almost a year old! I can remember when she was a few days old.
Sarah
That's such a great picture! She looks beautiful!
oooh! so cute, I bet she loved halloween.
Erika
What a cutie! She's getting so big so fast!
I really like the lighting here! Lots of depth!
Cute kid too!
Post a Comment