She was really patient and walked with Jack. Here she's holding his hand as he goes up the step.
"Oh by gosh! Look at the Moon!" "More Trick or treats?"
His other favorite phrase of the evening?
"More suckers?"Addy came too as a cute little pink skeleton.






7 comments:
Cute pictures. It is nice for Bea to have someone she can help and show the way.
I should have called this post "Ode to Bea."
It's great that Jack had Bea to show him the ropes.
Yeah, but did you teach him how to go for the good stuff?
He did a great job and was so cute doing it!
Three cheers for those of us who post Halloween photos a few weeks after the fact :) I love Addy's pumpkin hat!
Wait a minute - I know that hat! Is that the one I made Jack lo these many years ago? I still owe Addy a hat - do you want a raspberry? you'll have to send me her head measurement... toveyparry@comcast.net.
Post a Comment