We've been trying to get a decent, current family picture of the four of us for some time now. Do you know how hard it is to try to get an infant, a toddler, a mommy and a daddy to all look at the camera and smile at the same time?
Near impossible.
Near impossible.
But today, with the help of our friend Joannannannna (as Jack calls her), we finally have a picture that captures the everyday beauty of our family.

It makes me smile every time I look at it.
We have so many great pictures from this morning's photo shoot that I am having a hard time choosing which one I want to use. So glad to have options and now I can get started on planning and making my Christmas Cards. With any luck, I will get them done this weekend.
Any one else up for a cardmaking party Friday night?
We have so many great pictures from this morning's photo shoot that I am having a hard time choosing which one I want to use. So glad to have options and now I can get started on planning and making my Christmas Cards. With any luck, I will get them done this weekend.
Any one else up for a cardmaking party Friday night?



11 comments:
Hey! How great that you found me! I have been thinking about you and Susan and was going to call your parents to get your info but I think I heard they are maybe on a mission? I would love to catch up (I feel a little caught up from the blog, I do love blogs, but it would be nice to personally catch up too). My email is annstucki(at)yahoo.com. Take care and beautiful family!
that one makes me smile also! It is perfect. Thanks for letting me take your pictures. The first thing Abby asked when we picked her up from preschool was "How was taking pictures of Jack?"
I would love to do the card thing if I were in town. Ugh. I might be sending mine out in March.
LOVE IT!
Too cute!!
I have been sitting at my office desk laughing for 10 minutes now...I just keep going back to that picture, which is hilarious. I will probably continue to laugh until next week at this time, causing great concern for my nearby co-workers.
LOVE it.
Hilarious!! That picture is one for the memory books (but maybe not the Christmas cards?).
That picture really captures the kids beautifully! It is lol funny! Hopefully you got some nice smiles in as well, but I love this picture just as much as a "perfect" one.
We got lots of perfect, smiling, adorable pictures too but this one keeps me laughing all day.
Amy--Wow, what a perfect family. Katy gave me your blog address and therefore sent me to the picture. Things never really change. Petey would love it.
Post a Comment