Thank goodness my mom is here or Jack would be doing nothing fun. With Addy throwing up for a week, I've had less energy to do fun things. So glad that my mom was able to step in.
Notice anything special about our Christmas Cookie Selection? We add the Christmas Dinosaur, the Christmas Rocket Ship and the Christmas Airplane to our holiday repertoire. Jack loved his airplane and rocket ship cookies.(Thanks Grandma Shirlene for the cutters)

Our friend Juliet came to help too and really enjoyed sharing in Jack's enthusiasm.

Covered in flour but oh so happy.



5 comments:
I am looking forward to my mom coming as well. What fun Christmas cookies. Jack looks so happy!
Rockets and Dinosaurs are vital to every Christmas.
I love Jack! I love his sweet, smiling face. Sorry miss Addie is sick. Can I do anything? Consider yourselves hugged. :)
Cute kids. Grandma P
sounds like you guys had a great visit. Happy new year!
Post a Comment