Finding joy in the little things.
mower--blower It's just a few letters.
Love the pictures and the post title! And thanks for the info on cutting your own Christmas tree. We are going to have to try that next year.
That's funny! Whatever gets the job done right???? Sure is a cutie! Hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas!
Maybe it's wishful thinking on his part.
I love the diagnosis! I think my kids have that when they are at the park in short sleeves in the middle of winter! Jack is so darling!
Cute!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
mower--blower It's just a few letters.
Love the pictures and the post title! And thanks for the info on cutting your own Christmas tree. We are going to have to try that next year.
That's funny! Whatever gets the job done right???? Sure is a cutie! Hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas!
Maybe it's wishful thinking on his part.
I love the diagnosis! I think my kids have that when they are at the park in short sleeves in the middle of winter! Jack is so darling!
Cute!!
Post a Comment