My friend Annabel told me that Addy would look cute with a pony tail.
I think she is right.
And because I have so many cute pictures of Addy with her pony tail I am including many. But to spice things up, I will label each picture with a different nickname .
(We are big on nicknames. It is a wonder that our children ever learn their real names)

Sweet Adeline
(the staff at the pediatrician's office sang to her on her first visit)
I think she is right.
And because I have so many cute pictures of Addy with her pony tail I am including many. But to spice things up, I will label each picture with a different nickname .
(We are big on nicknames. It is a wonder that our children ever learn their real names)

Sweet Adeline
(the staff at the pediatrician's office sang to her on her first visit)










8 comments:
What sweet pictures! I love the "Pooh Princess" photo. Adorable.
Addy Lou looks very cute in a pony tail.
She looks so adorable! I love it when you can finally put something in your little girls hair!
The pony tail is workin'!
Annabel is one smart girl. Addy is darling.
what a cutie!!
Addy is so cute! I can't believe she will be 1 year old this week! She is getting so big. I love the nickname Addy Lou.
She truly is a sweet, sweet Miss Adeline/Addy Lou and all the rest. I like the ponytail effect so I can see her beautiful eyes!
Post a Comment