Tuesday, April 14, 2009

What You've All Been Waiting For

She loves the lamby chair. Can you tell?




Jack seems to be saying, "Trust me, Addy. She'll keep putting the bunny ears on until we take a picture. "




The entire time the bow was in Jack's hair he repeated, "Baby girl's turn." and tried to remove it from his hair. I guess my dream of curly hair with a bow in it was not meant for Jack:)



I've been waiting to put this Easter dress on Adeline since my baby shower when her Auntie Deborah gave it to her. The dress and the cute girl did not disappoint!


And Jack's outfit was adorable too.When I looked through the window at nursery, his tie was on the outside of his vest flying in the wind as he ran around the room. What a character. Thank you Grandma Shirlene for the shirt and vest.




9 comments:

Anna said...

Jack looks like such a little man. I love that dress, too! I remember it from the shower now. So sweet. Hope everyone feels better very soon. Enjoy your company!

Deborah said...

Beautiful, beautiful children. I'm so glad you like the dress. I loved it the minute I saw it and thought it would be perfect for her.

Heather Jewell said...

Well worth the wait. I love the colors in her dress.

Joanna said...

I love the dress. She looks darling in it. Your kids are just too cute. Hope you are all feeling better and that you enjoy your company.

nvandermeid said...

What adorable Easter pictures. LOVE that dress! I hope Jack is feeling better now! Vomit is never a good time!!

carla said...

your children are so beautiful!! happy easter.

Mary said...

Beautiful kids. So sorry about the vomit. That's not so fun!

Anonymous said...

Those have to be the cutest Easter pictures ever!

Erika

Carrie said...

Amy, your kids are beautiful.