

This is her cute hair after her nap yesterday. Scroll down to the previous post to see the cuteness that was her hair. I laughed so hard when I went to get her after her nap. She's still pretty cute. It took lots of water to make it go down so she would be presentable for going to the store after dinner.



9 comments:
so cute!
You should have left it. Bed head is trendy I hear.
Love it! Hey--that's what I look like post nap.
Too funny! Absolutely adorable! The sign of a good nap is messy hair! lol
That hair is adorable...and frightening. But mostly adorable!!!!
Wow, what a nap!
does Jack get post nap hair? She is cute no matter what.
Very funny pics. You can blackmail her with these when she is 12.
You will have to remember that style for crazy hair day at school in the future :)
Post a Comment