Friday, June 19, 2009

Dare Devil Addy Lou


She will climb anything. This is one of her favorite toys at her Grandma and Grandpa Parry's house. She will soon be riding a motorcycle and jumping ravines. My dad could not believe what she was willing to try to climb. She is also the first grandchild to figure out how to open my parent's wood burning stove. She is a bright, daring and joyful girl.


We are home safe and sound from our trip to Utah. We saw a grandma, a grandpa, a more grandpa, a great grandmother and lots of uncles, aunts and cousins. The weather was a little rainy and cold but we had a great time. We returned home to a very happy Ryan. I wish I had a picture of Jack running to give him a hug. More delightful stories and pictures to come!

6 comments:

Joanna said...

welcome home!

Anna said...

Glad to have you back!

Seleta said...

You were missed! Glad you are home

Mary said...

Ummm...glad you made it home but sad I didn't get to see you. I'm pouting!

Katy said...

She's so gorgeous, Amy! How long were you 3 in Utah? I was wondering why the blog was abandoned for so long (not that I don't have those phases myself), so glad to see it up and running again! :)

Kat said...

Were you in Utah the weekend of June 19th? If so I will cry because I was there in Salt Lake also!