Addy had a fever Tuesday night, so her Wednesday morning eye surgery to correct her clogged tear ducts was canceled. Since we were all up at 6 a.m. and Ryan had the morning off, we decided to go pick strawberries.

Jack loved carrying the basket.
He would take a bite of the strawberries and stick them in the basket. I laughed today while making jam as I found strawberries with bite marks.

Jack loved carrying the basket.
He would take a bite of the strawberries and stick them in the basket. I laughed today while making jam as I found strawberries with bite marks.
She was covered in sticky juice but she was happy.
She continued to beg for strawberries today while I made jam. She went down for her nap with a full belly.
She continued to beg for strawberries today while I made jam. She went down for her nap with a full belly.





5 comments:
We should have gone. I completely forget about it. Too cute!
Strawberries...yum... I love the kids all covered in stawberries.
strawberries will always be better than surgery. yummy!
Oh, I miss the berry picking days in upstate NY! This post reminded me of Elizabeth as a baby, happy as a clam to sit and eat strawberries in her stroller.
You guys take the best pictures. I love the one with Jack feeding Addy. Very Very Sweet!
Post a Comment