We spent the next part of our trip in Logan visiting Ryan's mom and grandma.

Jack loved to see the temple from Grandma Shirlene's house. Everywhere we saw the temple he would get excited. He also loved the tabernacle which is quite a mouthful for Jack to say.
We had a picnic at the Logan Zoo. Shirlene made some yummy, yummy food and Jack and Adeline loved the animals. Jack loves turtles so he spent quite a bit of time sitting and watching this one.
No trip to Logan is complete without a (or two or three) trip to Aggie Ice Cream.
Anyone who loves Aggie Ice Cream can thank Ryan's Grandpa Doyle.
This year I really enjoyed Aggie mint.

Jump Club in Grandma Shirlene's basement.
One morning Jack woke up and said, "I have a good idea." When I asked what was a good idea, Jack replied, "Go to Jump Club in the basement."
I really thinks he wishes we had Jump Club in our basement too.
We played at this fun park and even ran into an old friend of Ryan's sister Stephanie. What a small world.
Addy met her Great-Grandma Matthews. Jack and Adeline loved chasing each other around Grandma Matthews kitchen and loved meeting the newest member of Grandma Matthew's household.
Mr. Bo Jangles chased Jack and Addy. Or was it that Jack and Addy chased Mr. Bo Jangles.
Either way, there was lots of giggling, barking, panting and running. Cute little dog. (and I mean little. Like the size of a kitten.)
We had a great time in Logan.
For more pictures of our trip to Logan see our Shutterfly site at
http://ryansheltonfamily.shutterfly.com/
Either way, there was lots of giggling, barking, panting and running. Cute little dog. (and I mean little. Like the size of a kitten.)
We had a great time in Logan.
For more pictures of our trip to Logan see our Shutterfly site at
http://ryansheltonfamily.shutterfly.com/



2 comments:
Love the pics! Loved seeing you guys today! And I must know, what kind of dog is that???? I want one!
Boy - Jack has good ideas, doesn't he? Funny story about the Jump Club. Cute pics, as always. Some day I shall meet these two adorable creatures of yours.
Post a Comment