Addy is home from her exciting morning at the Surgical Center.
Do not let these pictures deceive you into thinking she was upset. She had a great time before her surgery making the nurses ohh and ahhh.
She marched herself right in to the pre-op area wearing her new fancy sandals and chose this from the toy closet.
Which I think is way cuter than what she picked the last time.
I was secretly hoping she would pick the My Little Pony and Ryan said there were cool toys for him on the higher shelves but Addy only had eyes for the doll.The worst part of the day? Having to put in her eye drops.
She will have tubes in her tear ducts for a year or until they fall out and hopefully this will mean no more clogged tear ducts or goopy eyes.





1 comment:
I'm glad to hear it all went well.
Post a Comment