If you live in the Rochester Area you do not want to miss this event.
The church I belong to, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is joining with The House of Mercy, to sponsor a 5k Charity Run/Walk to benefit the House of Mercy homeless shelter.
I've been familiar with the House of Mercy for many years now and it is an organization that works hard to provide services to over 4000 people a month on a shoe string budget and is far more than a homeless shelter. The bulk of your entry fee goes towards helping them to continue to provide these services.
September 26, 2009
Ellison Park
8:30 a.m. Registration
9:00 a.m. Race
Pancake Breakfast to follow after the race.
Click on the button on this page for more information.
Go to www.houseofmercyrochester.org/5k
If you don't live in the area but think this is a great cause to support, go to House of Mercy website to make a donation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I love that you can add the logo to your blog. So are we gonna try and make the run before we head to NYC?
Post a Comment