We were having a rough week with Ryan working nights and then Annabel came and saved the week.
We are HUGE fans of Annabel at our house. She comes at least once a week when she is not in school and entertains [keeps them from eating play dough, running in the street, poking their eyes out etc.] my kids while I get things done around the house (or just sit down and do nothing for a little while:). She is full of energy and excitement and she knows what Jack and Addy like to do. When I came downstairs to find this happy scene, they were singing a silly song about a moose. Delightful. Thank you Annabel!
*(oh and Anna you will appreciate that I sang the entire theme song to
Super Why when I typed the title for this post.)



5 comments:
No, thank you. Annabel loves to go to your house and it has kept us all a little saner.
Ahh! Those PBS Kids songs get stuck in my head constantly!
Great babysitter are PRICELESS!!
Haha! As soon as I saw the post title I couldn't help myself either. Yay for Annabel and time off for mom.
Annabel needs to come hang out with us!! :)
Post a Comment