
means picking apples.
(Excuse my closed eyes but it is the only picture of the 4 of us in front of the trees)
This is one of my favorite Rochester traditions and as this may be our last fall in Rochester, I wanted to really savor the experience. There is nothing quite like picking apples in NY.
I am pretty sure that Addy and Jack each ate 4 apples.
They loved picking them and choosing which one to eat.
They loved picking them and choosing which one to eat.
This was supposed to be a picture of Addy picking her first apple but Jack was so excited to show his own apple that it kept showing up in the pictures. We have some enthusiastic apple pickers at our house.
I love these pictures of Addy in the pumpkin patch.
In the first picture she is striking the pose she makes when she is checking something out. Once she decided it was okay, she reached down to touch the pumpkin with one finger. She then proceeded to walk around the patch and pet the pumpkins. So adorable.
In the first picture she is striking the pose she makes when she is checking something out. Once she decided it was okay, she reached down to touch the pumpkin with one finger. She then proceeded to walk around the patch and pet the pumpkins. So adorable.
For a special treat, Jack got to ride a pony.








1 comment:
Awwww, this is definitely the time of year when I wish I lived somewhere beautiful! So cute!
Post a Comment