Friday, October 30, 2009

A little Adeline


Addy is a girly girl and I love it.
She loves fancy shoes, tights, sparkles, and hair bows.

But she's a girly girl who LOVES to get dirty.
Her favorite thing to do is run through the mud puddle in our driveway.
She gets filthy but is so happy.

Excuse the food smeared on her face and focus on her expressive eyebrows, big blue eyes and cute piggies. She tolerates me combing her hair and sometimes we get the pigtails in before she runs away.

3 comments:

Heather Jewell said...

OK, I love a lot of things about this post. First, the black dress is gorgeous. What a classy little girl. We all need a little black dress.
I also love the expression in the last shot of her. I love it when you can capture kids not posing. I feel like that gets harder the older they get.

Anna said...

Love that dress, too. Darling.

The Cecil Clan said...

My favorite kind of girl - what a cutie! Your kids are looking bigger and more adorable with every post!