Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Trip To NYC

I spent a short weekend in NYC with my sister, Ann, and some friends running in this.

See pictures here and here and on Facebook.

Highlights were good conversation, fabulous food, getting some new purses
and my new favorite shoes.




Here's Addy modeling my new shoes and one of my new grown up purses.
(My shoe is the Tarin but I will soon also own the Daisy too)



She is lover of all things girly.





And for fun, here is a picture of her post sleep and pigtails with the volumizing product of strawberry yogurt. Nothing to do with NYC but I swear if I could find a peach 80's prom dress in her size she could be in the Footloose video that we watch daily to fulfill Jack's need to dance.

1 comment:

THE JACKSONS said...

Too cute! What girl doesn't like new shoes and a good looking grown up purse?! She's adorable.