Friday, April 2, 2010

My baby is 4



Yes, he turned 4 on March 30th.

Hard for me to believe that he is 4 and only one year away from kindergarten.

He requested an excavator cake and I was able to make one with relative ease.
However, when he saw what I made he asked, "Where's the tracks?" He didn't want a wheeled excavator but one with tracks. Next time I will make sure to get the specifics.
He seemed to love the idea of the cake.
He even gave it a hug.


We didn't actually eat the cake but he did lick off all of the frosting. What a lucky birthday boy.

Jack brings a lot of excitement and enthusiasm to our lives. Life would be pretty dull without Jack. Sure do love that kid.

7 comments:

Joanna said...

Happy Birthday to Jack! What an awesome cake!

Anna said...

Seriously...nice work mom!

carla said...

wow! what a great cake! happy birthday!!

nvandermeid said...

he's a cutie, alright. excellent job on the cake!!!!

Kat said...

So cute! They grow so fast!

Deborah said...

What a great cake. We sure love that boy here.

Seleta said...

that cake is amazing! WOW! What a great day Jack is so fun in primary to sing and enjoy- I'm glad he's old enough!