Thursday, June 10, 2010

Getting back into the swing of things

We survived our red eye flight home from Salt Lake last week and are getting back into our groove. Our trip was a blast and we saw lots of family and some of our friends. Here are the highlights with more in depth posts for the Grandmas when I get the next spare moment to upload pictures.
We rode Thomas the Train in Heber with Grandma and Grandpa Parry.

We went to Logan twice.
Jack and Addy sitting on the rocks outside Great Grandma Edith's House.
We saw my oldest nephew, Riley, graduate as the Salutatorian from Bonneville High. I only cried 3 times at graduation. Can't believe he is heading off to college this fall. Seriously, when did he grow up?
Addy feel in love with "MY princess brella" given to her by Grandma Shirlene. She carried it around our entire trip. She loves it.


1 comment:

Deborah said...

Looks like a fun trip. I need to hear all about it.