Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Addy's First Day

Deborah here. Amy asked me to post my pictures of Addy. Jack and I went to meet Addy Monday morning once things had settled down a bit.This is my favorite picture of the ones I took.
Fresh from a bath and under the heating lamp. She was only under it long enough to be good and dry.
Jack just happy to be with Mom and Dad and see what all the excitement is all about.
Addy brought gifts for Jack.

Amy and Ryan said she is already sucking her fingers. She has a tiny bruise on her upper lip probably from her finger.
Another gift from Addy. She needs to make a good impression on her big brother.
Jack wanted to drive his new car from Addy all over Amy's stomach. Amy said this was the same nurse she had with Jack.

In my completely unbiased opinion, I think she is an absolutely beautiful baby. In my memory, she looks less like Ryan than Jack did (and therefore more like Amy), but with Ryan's darker hair and coloring. I think she might have curly hair, because immediately after her bath, her dry hair was fluffy and not flat on her head.

10 comments:

Anna said...

She looks great!!! We are so glad to have her here!

Dawn said...

She's beautiful! Thanks Deborah for posting. I have been haunting the blog waiting for pictures! How exciting to have her here!

Carrie said...

She so beautiful! Jack is going to be a great BIG brother!

Henderson said...

Congratulations!! She is beautiful! It looks like Jack is going to be a great big brother. I found your blog via April's and I was excited to see your new arrival. Let us know if there is anything we can do.
http://hendersonclan08.blogspot.com/

Katy said...

She's here! YAY!!!! What a pretty girl (quite big too, so hopefully she's sleeping through the night in no time). She's for sure my favorite Addy for now. :) Congratulations to all of you! And you've inspired me, so my blog is up and not-quite-running. Take care!

Heather Jewell said...

Wow, she is so beautiful! Congratulations. The first picture especially is a great shot. How exciting. Hope that you are feeling well Amy!

Thank heaven for little girls said...

She is adorable. Congratulations!

Joanna said...

she is just beautiful. So glad she is here and all went well.

Rachael Case said...

I found your blog at the perfect time. Congratulations on your new baby! I didn't realize you were scheduled to have her this week. She is adorable & looks just like you! And Jack is such a cutie too, what a great idea to have the baby bring him gifts.

Wende said...

Amy and Ryan congratulations! She's gorgeous. She and Jack are going to have a lot of fun together. Welcome Addy!